This role will provide general administrative support to members of the Executive Team, which includes but may not be limited to the CEO, COO and CFO, as well as provide Human Resources administrative support. This candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the various administrative tasks and processes are handled efficiently, confidentially and professionally.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Prepare expense reports, reconcile credit card statements and/or submit billing information for executive team
- Screen calls
- Email screening and prioritization
- Communication reminders, i.e. anniversaries, achievements, milestones
- Arrange/coordinate meetings, events, town hall meetings, and executive lunch/dinner meetings
- Visitor Meetings – logistics
- Create weekly task lists as required by executives
- Record, transcribe, and distribute meeting minutes, prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents as needed
- Monitor, screen, respond to, and distribute communications
- Anticipate needs of executive team
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Receive and interact with external visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Onboarding New Hires – assist with coordination of orientation packages; review new hire information to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Maintain employee files – adds, changes and deletions
- Assist with time reporting
- Prepare correspondence including employee offers
- Prepare job postings; coordinate/schedule interviews
- 5-7 years’ experience supporting Executive Level Management
- Advanced to expert proficiency in MS Office and Internet Searches
- Knowledge of standard office and administrative practices
- Professional and friendly phone, email and in-person personality
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to anticipate the needs of executives and those you support
- Assist Executives with project management and project organization
- Eagerness to learn and grow in position
- High degree of initiative, organization, accuracy, sense of urgency, and solution-oriented
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Strong work ethic, dependable, and punctual
- Respect sensitivity and maintain high level of confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
RMS Medical Products provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
All positions offer opportunity for advancement. If you have the skills and are seeking a challenging growth opportunity, please e-mail your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 845-469-5518.
RMS offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, LTD and 401(k).