The Production Assembler is responsible for meeting production goals, assemble small intricate parts, follow clean room protocol and be a strong team member of the department and company.
Essential Job Functions
• Product assembly of multiple medical devices that include small intricate parts. Good manual dexterity with frequent use of both hands required
• Meet individual and team daily production goals
• Cross train on assembly for all products
• Safe usage of company tools and/or equipment if necessary
• Compile reports, including daily productivity logs
• Maintain optimal working relationships with all internal departments
• Follow daily priorities set by team leaders
• Follow Clean Room SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) and room protocol
• Additional tasks assigned by management
• Team player with a positive demeanor
• Must be able to understand and interpret RMS’ Standard Operating Procedures and other work related documents
• Manufacturing experience a plus
• Strong attention to fine detail
• Ability to stay focused with repetitive motions
• Able to stay organized, multitask and prioritize
• Accountability for accuracy of work
• Strong attendance
• Overtime as needed
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
RMS Medical Products provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Repro-Med Systems, Inc., operating as RMS Medical Products, is a leading developer and manufacturer of medical devices and supplies. RMS manufactures medical devices used in emergency care, hospital settings, nursing homes, other medical facilities and home care. The Company’s principal products are the FREEDOM60® Syringe Infusion System and the RES-Q-VAC® Emergency Medical Suction System. In 2011, the company received FDA approval to market in the US its HIgH-Flo Subcutaneous Needle Sets™. The company maintains offices, manufacturing facilities, and warehouse space in Chester, New York. www.rmsmedicalproducts.com
All positions offer opportunity for advancement. If you have the skills and are seeking a challenging growth opportunity, please e-mail your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or fax to 845-469-5518.
RMS offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, LTD and 401(k).